TSPA's esthetics programs teach you the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as the artistry of make-up application. We’re proud to be a Dermalogica Partnership School offering a curriculum infused with the latest technical training from the industry leader in skincare. You will also gain knowledge of business strategies and receive training in guest services. Our skin care programs not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
A Program Designed to Encourage Your Creativity
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principals for skin analysis and conditions utilizing Dermalogica’s unique Face Mapping® skin analysis, customized facials to treat specific skin conditions, chemical treatments, skin and body treatments, eyebrow arching and hair removal
- The artistry of make-up application featuring BeingTRUE® makeup to help you enhance your guest’s experience and dermatological results
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment for advanced levels of skin care. Each student receives a kit of bt-GEAR™ from Bio Theraputics which helps you perform at your best each and every service, as well as the freedom to work in the room, or out, seamlessly.
- Critical business planning and communications skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with state-of-the-art equipment and technology for real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renown artists
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
Got a question? Contact Us
2012 Program Details
- Full Time = 20 Weeks
Next Class Start Dates
Or call the admissions office directly at 802.879.4811 or send us an email.
Gainful Employment Program Disclosure Download PDF
The Moment Your Career Changed. Forever.
When Dermalogica meets skin, skin health is redefined. The number one choice of skin care professionals and consumers worldwide. Dedicated to delivering skin health results over the past 25 years through education, innovation, and professional recommendation, not through advertising, frilly packaging, promises of miracle cures or overblown hype.